Mortgage Webinars | MGIC ConnectsOur mortgage webinars, workshops and classroom training opportunities are designed to make work easier.
MGIC’s mortgage webinars lead the industry.
Our no-cost mortgage webinars offer opportunities for you to gain deeper knowledge and understanding of important topics that affect business opportunities. They are designed to assist with educational growth in customer service, presentation skills, sales and technical training.
Take the lead with MGIC – sign up today!
MGIC Mortgage Insurance BasicsAlways Free - Always Educational
- In 1957, MGIC created private mortgage insurance to help make homeownership more affordable. Today, the mortgage industry offers more financing alternatives for high-LTV lending, yet MI remains one of the safest, most affordable options for both lenders and borrowers.
- Join MGIC for this fundamental workshop, and get acquainted — or reacquainted — with the basics of mortgage insurance (MI).
Self-Employed Borrowers — Business Tax Return AnalysisAlways Free - Always Educational
- This comprehensive workshop will help you dig deeper through business tax returns to develop a clearer picture of your self-employed borrower’s income and business financial standing.
How to Review an AppraisalAlways Free - Always Educational
- In MGIC’s Residential Appraisal Review workshop, you will get the tools you need to help build and strengthen your appraisal evaluation skills. The more familiar you become with typical secondary market guidelines, learn what reports are available, and develop a deeper understanding of certain cautionary items that help identify potential problems, the better you will be at evaluating an appraisal.
Fundamentals of the Mortgage ProcessAlways Free - Always Educational
- Our Fundamentals of the Mortgage Process webinar incorporates a high level overview of the basic principles of processing and underwriting and helps you become comfortable with the fundamental skills required to effectively take and process a mortgage application. Join us for this insightful workshop, and you’ll maximize your effectiveness and value to both your borrowers and your company.