Over the past year, MGIC Connects has been a new way for us at Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC) to share our perspective and knowledge on the mortgage industry. Our average co-worker tenure of nearly 18 years within the mortgage industry has allowed us to dive deeper into topics that matter to you. We strive to cover a variety of areas that touch all aspects of the mortgage industry, such as housing, first-time homebuyers, real estate, mortgage education, GSEs, social media and millennials.
Now that we have celebrated the one year anniversary of our first blog post, we wanted to take a look back at some of MGIC Connects’ most popular posts. Our goal is to provide you weekly content that is of value and interest to you and your audience. I encourage you to continue to tune in and see what is new within our industry each week, from the perspective of valued industry experts.
Here are some of the top blog posts from the past year on MGIC Connects:
- 3 Reasons Why Restoring 3% Down Loans Makes Sense
- Comparing FHA’s New Premiums and Private Mortgage Insurance
- 4 Myths of Social Media You Need to Rethink
- Lenders Adjust Strategies to New Realities
- Non-Qualified Mortgage Lending: Lots of Hype and Investor Interest
- 3 Ways to Avoid Mortgage Insurance (and what it will cost you)
- Dude, Where’s My Down Payment?
Like this content? Be sure to sign up for weekly e-mail reminders of our latest blog post. We never send spam and we respect your privacy. Our weekly insights, straight to your inbox provide you the easiest way to get an edge on the competition. Check out the form in our sidebar to the right, and sign up!Tags: #WeAreMGIC, FHA, First-Time Homebuyer, FTHB, GSEs, MGIC Connects, Millennial, non-QM Lending, QM, Qualified Mortgage, Social Media